Church App Development: Workflow and Tips
Are you a church official who is trying to increase involvement in your church? Smartphones today are a powerful tool because more than half of the world's Christian population of the United States in 2017 used a smartphone to read the Bible.
Most of us spend a lot of time on our cell phones and are an integral part of our daily lives. But sometimes they divert our attention from things that are worth it. However, when used with discretion, any electronic device can become an ally of spiritual, material and educational development.
We offer a service to develop applications for your church and reach out to recipients in new ways. When finished, we will publish it on the AppStore and Google Play Store. You can then manage all content through our online platform, which doesn't require programming skills.
Create a Church App: Features
When creating a church app, consider the following features:
- Your social app should be easily identifiable with the community. Therefore, it should have the same branding guidelines as your church.
- Give your viewers a personalized Bible reading plan. Translation and audiobooks should be part of the app.
- The appl should help users make notes and create entries in their diaries.
- Your social app should include a push notification that allows you to engage visitors between communities.
- Consider the live survey feature to increase interaction with churchgoers.
- The application should provide custom forms so that you can easily collect information.
- You must have multimedia functions in your application that you can use to exchange sermons. Of course, you can also share our relevant content with others.
Build a Church App: Examples
Here are some church apps you can draw inspiration from:
- Aware3: The application has all important functions such as chat, push notifications, notes, and diaries, donations, live surveys, etc. They give you the opportunity to adapt it to your church.
- UNIFY Church application: You have ready applications that you can easily adapt to your church. Premium plans include all relevant functions of the church application, such as prayer wall, push notifications, donations, etc.
- The Church app: Another ready-made solution that you can easily adapt to your organization. The platform allows standard functions such as engagement and donations.
Develop a Church App: Needs and Benefit
The church application not only helps to disseminate information about the church but also facilitates work. Here are some advantages of the Church App solution:
- The Android and iPhone social app can be completed and published on Google Play and the App Store.
- Thanks to our exclusive online application manager, you can make unlimited changes to your app without programming.
- You can send an unlimited number of push notifications to all users who have the app installed.
- We provide comprehensive management of your application through our professional team.
Church App Development Services
- Customer requirements analysis. First, we arrange to meet our client to understand the requirements. We have software requirements engineers who help clients express their needs.
- Wireframing. Application development is primarily about remembering what you want to create. We explain all screens, functions and functions and design skeletons adapted to your idea.
- Design. After receiving skeleton model approval, our UX designers begin designing the app interface according to the style guide, which improves the usability of the application.
- Development. After completing and checking the correctness of the system, we go to the programming phase, i.e. the stage of creating app codes. In this step, we use an agile software development methodology.
- We will begin the next test step to make sure the application is free of errors, vulnerabilities, and other errors.It is no accident that all our apps are well rated on Google Play and the Apple Store with an average rating of 4.5.
- After completing the application, we continue to support the development and improvement of our clients' apps, because technology is developing every day.
Church App Development | EightDevs Development Studio
With so many programmers of custom church applications on the market, you can be wrong. The reason is that everyone sells themselves as the best in the field. However, there are a few points to consider before making your decision:
- The first thing you need to know who worked with the studio before.
- Then check your reviews from other sources.
- And then you should think about how they approach you.
We are a leading company that creates custom apps that design, develops and sells applications for iOS and Android. We've worked with many companies and brands and have good reviews. You can check opinions about us and look up our projects. What's more, EightDevs's greatest strength is standing out from the crowd. While other app developers sell the same solutions to customers, we make an exception here. We treat each project differently and offer personalized functions. We also strictly observe the deadline.